The 4th of July is coming up, and we wanted to remind you of some very important safety tips to follow. Fireworks are such a fun way to celebrate the 4th of July, but they can also lead to potentially severe injuries if the proper precautions are neglected.
1. Be sure to take extra caution around children.
2. Don’t approach the fireworks until you have waited long enough to know that they are finished.
3. Don’t let your children play with sparklers without adult supervision. Even those can be dangerous!
4. Abide by the firework laws in your area.
5. Enjoy the fireworks from a distance. Trust us when we say that they are prettier that way!
The Sticklen and Dreyer Law Firm wishes you a happy & safe 4th of July!
Contact Sticklen Dreyer Tinney
If you are looking for a personal injury lawyer in the Joplin or Columbia, MO. area, please contact our office at (888) 959-5445. Our team of attorneys would love to help you with your case. We will have your back and will help you get the compensation you deserve. To learn more, please visit our website at stickleninjurylaw.com.