Spring is finally here, and it’s time to start thinking about summer activities. With that being said, boating season is coming up soon. You’ve probably been getting your boat out to de-winterize it so that it’s ready to go this summer. Please remember to never drink and drive while operating your boat. Also, make sure to always have a sober driver because boating can be extremely dangerous when driving while under the influence. Injuries can occur within a fraction of a second. With that, we want to remind you that if something happens, and you are injured, please give Sticklen and Dreyer a call. We have extensive experience with boating cases and boating accidents.
- A Family Legacy in the Legal Field and a Long-Term Commitment to the Legal Profession
- Navigating the Icy Roads: Understanding Semi-Truck Accidents in Winter
- How to Navigate a Slip & Fall Accident: Sticklen & Sticklen Personal Injury Attorneys
- Trust Sticklen & Sticklen: Your Winter Warriors in Personal Injury Cases
- Auto Accident: $325,000 Settlement